Conquering the Boring in Your Story Telling with Writing Coach Val M. MathewsPersonalized. Engaging. Fun!
- Coaching and editing for aspiring writers who need love, support, and a kick in the pants!
- Two calls a month. The first chat is on the house.
- Unlimited texts and emails. And 25 pages of edits a month.
- This one-on-one coaching course is ongoing. You may enroll at any time.
- The coaching runs month by month. Set your own schedule.
- You may skip months and pick up where you left off when you return.
- Payable by credit card or PayPal.
- Get on the right track! Write that book!
- Get your work ready for an agent or publication.
- I'll suggest tweaks to structure, pacing, and craft;
- pinpoint critical issues and show you how to fix them;
- give detailed explanations with examples;
- help you say what you really want to say;
- position your novel for success.
- Let's rock your novel!
Novel EvaluationEconomical Alternative
- Perfect eval before working one-on-one with an editor.
- Evaluations look at big-ticket items, such as compelling storyline, strong structure, engaging character arcs.
- Comes with a write-up and a one-hour (or more) phone conversation.
- Get the kind of feedback that goes beyond workshop critiques,
- Save time. Save money. Push your novel to the next level.
- For novels up to approximately 100,000 words.