First 10 Pages (Novel)Line-by-Line Editing
- Ideal for novel submission (first ten pages or approximately 3000 words).
- Take a deep-dive into your novel's opening pages with a line-by-line edit.
- Discover critical issues that may prevent your story from getting more readers or an agent's attention.
- We'll suggest revisions and give detailed explanations with examples.
- Save time. Save money. Get it right from the get-go!
- Get your work ready for an agent or publication.
- We'll suggest tweaks to structure, pacing, and craft;
- pinpoint critical issues and show you how to fix them;
- give detailed explanations with examples;
- help you say what you really want to say;
- position your novel for success.
- Let's rock your novel!
Novel EvaluationEconomical Alternative
- Perfect eval before working one-on-one with an editor.
- Evaluations look at big-ticket items, such as compelling storyline, strong structure, engaging character arcs.
- Comes with a write-up and a one-hour (or more) phone conversation.
- Get the kind of feedback that goes beyond workshop critiques,
- Save time. Save money. Push your novel to the next level.
- For novels up to approximately 350 pages.
Imagine the Possibilities!Stay on track! Write that book!
Who Knew Editing Could Be So Much Fun!Let's get this conversation started.